Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *JAVA / WEB DEVELOPER @ Chicago, IL. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Chicago, IL *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 One of our client currently seeks a *Java/Web Developer* to join our team
in Chicago.

 The Java/Web Developer will be responsible for developing a web-based
solution using open source tools and frameworks. The Java/Web Developer
will work with our team in building out a solution for a client.

 *Job Requirement: *

The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:

-3+ years of *Java experience *

-3+ years of *web based development *

-Experience with *Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, GWT*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*