updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : JAVA DEVELOPMENT LEAD *

*Location : Chicago, IL *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

***** Only Locals Candidates *****

 *Job Description: *

Locals Only

 The Java Development Lead will lead the development, architecture and
delivery of a custom developed, open source web application. The Java
Development Lead will provide guidance and direction to the development
team and ensure the quality delivery of program code.

 *Job Requirement: *

The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:

-5+ years of Java experience

-5+ years of MySQL

-5+ years of recent experience with at least one other programming language
(C, C++, Python, Perl, PHP, bash)

-Familiarity with unit testing and test-driven development

-Experience designing complex, high availability and highly
transactional/high hit sites

-Knowledge of XML Standards and API's (DOM, SAX, dom4j, XSLT, XML Schema)

-Recent project experience with Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST)

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*