*Dear Friends,*

*Please share the resumes for the following requirement*

*Role                       : Lead DataStage Developer*

*Location               : Austin, TX*

*Duration              : 2+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

-Overall Minimum 10 Years and  experience of 3 Years with Datastage version
8.x+, Using Designer and Director

-Should have experience with majority of the “Processing” stages in the
Designer Palette, Parallel jobs, troubleshooting,  performance tuning  and
Oracle SQL  PL/SQL (Exadata would be a plus)

-Strong technical and analytic skills, problem solving skills

*Preferred Skills:*

-Experience with converting SSIS to DataStage.

-Knowledge of SQL Server would be a plus.

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*