*Dear Friends,*

*PLease share the resumes for the following requirement*

*
*

*Role                       : ilog Consultant*

*Location               : Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration              : 6+ Months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

•Overall 6-7 Yrs. of experience.

•Experience in rule modeling and integration using IBM iLog rules engine.

• Experience in implementation of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts

• Strong knowledge of software implementation methodologies and best
practices

• Experience with extensible markup language (XML)

• Demonstrated experience with application architecture in the .NET/Java
space

• Experience analyzing functional requirements and working with business
analysts

• Strong communication skills, both written and oral

• Review the rule modeling strategy and analysis done by the junior
developers and approve

• Ability to perform code reviews and recommend automated review tools for
the project

• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)

• Good to have hands on experience on rapid application development
platforms like eclipse or IBM RAD or similar

*Responsibilities/ Expected Deliverables:*

Responsibilities include working with System Architects and Business
Analysts to understand and harvest business requirements and solutions
architecture. Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will
be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements
from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and
methodologies.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*