Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *COLDFUSION DEVELOPER @
Jacksonville/Gainesville, FL. *

* *If you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your
updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : COLDFUSION DEVELOPER *

*Location : Jacksonville/Gainesville, FL *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

*Max Rate : $48/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

* *

*Job Description: *

* *

Develop and implement requested enhancements for established web
application that provides functionality supporting railroad activities.

Document test cases, expected test results, test data requirements, and
collaborate with testing teams and business partners to resolve testing
problems.

Code, debug, test and support utilities, tools, and frameworks to support
the application development process

 *Job Requirement: *

*Minimum Qualifications: *

-Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
Information Systems/Technology

-5 or more years experience required in Software Applications Design and
Development

Required Knowledge and Skills:

-CFML and advanced Cold Fusion programming concepts (MVC, CFC) • DHTML,
HTML, XML/XSLT/XSL, CSS and AJAXPL/SQL)

-Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts

-Relational database design and concepts

-Advanced JavaScript programming

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*