*Location: Schaumburg, IL---ITS CRITICAL*
*Duration: 10 months*
The Oracle Functional Consultant will be responsible in role of Track Lead
for implementation project and managing applications in various tracks on
client engagements – Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, Bills of
Material, Advanced Pricing. Create functional documents for mapping
customer Standard template or industry leading practices to client’s unique
requirements and processes; gather requirements and create business process
models based on client requirements; facilitate process design workshops;
configure the applications; work closely with the technical team in
associated technical scope like conversions, interfaces, reports, and
Key Responsibilities May Include:
* Defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes if required.
* Setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
based on knowledge about the Oracle Distribution applications
functionality, tools, templates and Oracle Application Implementation
* Process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering;
process/software gap analysis and resolution
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications OM,
Purchasing & Inventory modules, configuration and training/assisting users
* Functional design and design review of Oracle Applications. Validation of
data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications
* Experience in one or more of the following product areas: Order
Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Bills of Material, Advanced Pricing
* At least 3 Oracle Application full cycle implementations
* 6+ years Oracle related experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Must be familiar with Application Implementation Methodology (Oracle AIM
and related methods, etc.)
Detailed Functional Knowledge of the Oracle EBusiness Suite modules
Must be strong in:
Finance Modules – AR
Good Understanding of:
Bills of Material
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation
skills (oral and written).
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business
analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills, which
demonstrates confidence and fosters a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via
whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case
development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual
and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management,
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.