*Dear Friends,*

*Please share the resumes for the following requirement*

*Job Title: Weblogic Admin *

*Experience Level: 5+ years *

*Location: Los Angeles – CA*

*Job Description:*

 ALSB & OSB production Server monitoring Weblogic production Server
Monitoring ALSB and OSB Deployment ALSB & OSB Server configuration Weblogic
server performance tuning Support the ALSB & OSB development team on any
kind of Server administrator support Skills Must Have:

# Overall 5+ years of experience in Software development and support

# Minimum 2 years of experience in ALSB/OSB Server administration

# 2 Years of experience in Web logic server Administration

# 1 Year experience in ALSB or OSB development Skills: Web logic server
Administration, ALSB or OSB development, OSB Server administration

 Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at rem...@sun-itsolutions.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*