Please reply at

Position  : Automated Tester
Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 4-6 Months Contract
Skype Interview

*Must haves :*
Experience with testing or development of products
Experience working with Automation frameworks
SOAP UI automation
Selenium working knowledge
Groovy or Java implementation with Automation
Unix experience
SQL experience

*Pluses :*
Agile methodologies
Development background prior to testing
Python knowledge
Jenkins working knowledge

*Role :*
This person will be working in an Agile environment doing integration and
automation testing. They will be responsible for Web Services testing
and scripting
(either Java or Groovy). This role is 100% automated. We are looking for
someone that does not rely on test tools, but can write their own test

Direct: 203-652-1444*119