Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *PEGA TECH LEAD @ Framingham, MA. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : PEGA TECH LEAD *

*Location : Framingham, MA *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

The client has a lot of Pega implementation and the technology stack
includes Weblogic, Portal, OSB etc.

The individual is expected to work on the Pega implementation as well as
interfacing applications and web services developed in Java.

Will include new development, enhancements to existing apps,
troubleshooting that requires Designing and developing solutions.

 *Job Requirement: *

Minimum 3 years experience with *Pega.*

Minimum 2 years experience with *SOA*

Minimum 5 years experience with *Java - J2EE *

 *Other Required Qualifications/Experience *

Minimum 2 years experience with *Oracle RDBMS when developing in Java*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*