*Java/J2EE Developer with Unix scripting experience *
*Must Have 8 years of experience*
Start Date –July 29th – Start Date cannot be pushed so please make sure
candidate is ready to join on Jul 29
*No of positions: 1*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: long term contract*
Java/J2EE Developer is responsible for the design, construction, test and
implementation for IT applications.
Responsibilities encompass performing analysis, troubleshooting and
enhancing the existing application
· MUST HAVE STRONG Unix scripting experience
· Support and enhance existing java based web and Informatica
applications on Unix and Linux
· Prevent incidents from spreading across systems
· Reduce incidents by proactive problem analysis; minimize the
consequences of service interruptions; prevention of known errors being
introduced into the environment
· Demonstrate an outstanding depth and breadth of understanding of
the technical and operational challenges of managing the information
resources in support of business objectives
· Deliver In-depth troubleshooting skills for end-to-end
performance of Database environments; represent HP Database operations from
a technical perspective.
· Develop innovative team solutions to complex problems.
· Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
· Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to
create superior solutions
· Consults with team members and other organizations on complex
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.