Dear Friends,

please share the resumes for the following requirement

Role:*                Oracle Apps Developer*

Location:        Collierville TN

Type of Hire :  Phone&Skype

*Job Description :*

* *

*            •**      Expert in Oracle ADF and Oracle Applications
Framework(OAF), Solution, Design and Development.*

*•**      Knowledge in AR, GL, Credit module and Advanced Collections is a

*•**      Knowledge in PL/SQL Packages, Java/J2EE.*

*•**      Exposure in Collection Strategies, Fusion Apps is a plus.*

*•**      Proficient in SDLC process*

*•**       Familiarity with month-end and quarter-end process (experience
leveraging Oracle Governance Risk and Control – GRC is a plus)*

*•**      Very good Written and Oral Communications Skills*

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

at ** <> and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience