Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *ORACLE WEBCENTER PORTAL LEAD
ARCHITECT @ Northfield, IL. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Northfield, IL *

*Duration : 12 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Primary Skills: Oracle Apps Technical 5+yrs *

* *

*Job Description: *

This is a senior level position that works with other Enterprise Architects
and Senior Developers in the organization to vet, review, and implement Web
Center Portal solutions.

 This role requires advanced leadership, planning, and technical subject
matter expertise. This individual should have the ability to deliver a
world class architecture/solution that meets both the business and
technology needs of our clients.

 *Job Requirement: *

*Required Qualifications: *

-Minimum 5+ Experience designing, developing and delivering applications
using Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g

-Must have implemented systems security that calls for integration with
secure Single Sign-on and Web access management solutions

-7+ years of hands on experience with architecting/designing/development of
Java/J2EE based portal applications

-Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of working with and integration with UCM

-Must have strong working knowledge and experience with Web Center SPACES

-Minimum 4-5 years of experience with ADF application implementations or
J2EE platform and Portlet/Interportlet communications

-Proven experience with core platform technologies Weblogic, Oracle SQL,
Javaccript, CSS, HTML

-Strong Object Oriented implementation skills using Java and J2EE (EJB,
JDBS, JMS, JSP/Servlets)

-Experience in developing / implementing test strategies (Module-,
Integration- User-Acceptance and Stress-Test).

 *Preferred Qualifications: *

*-*Experience creating dynamic portals and web sites

-Must have deployed and used out-of-the-box Social and Collaboration tools
such as wikis, blogs, RSS, discussion forums, tags, links, social
networking and activity streams

-Exposure to digital rights management and document imaging would be a plus

 *Education: *

Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
required. An Advanced degree or technical certifications is a plus.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*