Hope you are doing well.

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

*Title : Informatica Lead*

*Location : Detroit, MI*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

 ***** Only Citizens Can Apply *****

 *Job Requirements: *

-Informatica ETL lead (5+ years experience).

-US Citizens Only.

*Title : DB2 DBA*

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

*Max Rate : $40/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

*Job Requirements: *

-4 Experience with *IBM* *DB2* v8.x or above

-4 Experience with *DB2* *LUW*

-4 Experience working in a *UNIX*/*LINUX* *environment* (including *writing*
*shell* *scripts* and *commands*)

-4 Experience with *logical* and *physical* *database* *design*

-4 Experience as a *Database* *Administrator* in a *Java* *development* *

*Title : Java Developer*

*Location : Dallas, TX*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Max Rate : $45/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

*Job Requirements: *

-Strong development experience with *core Java 5/6.*

-Experience developing web-applications from scratch using *MVC* *framework*,
*JSP, JSTL* and related technologies.

-Experience using any *MVC* *framework*, preferably *Spring* *MVC*

-Experience using *Spring* *Framework*

-Experience using any *JPA* *framework*, preferably *Hibernate*

-Experience using *Java* *Script* *frameworks*, preferably *jQuery*

-Experience working with Relational Database along with good understanding
of *SQL* *concepts* (queries, stored procedures etc.)

-Experience using any popular application servers (Preferably *JBoss*)

-Self-learner and can work independently with minimal direction/oversight

-Good problem solving skills and positive attitude towards resolving any

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the