Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*Need: Informatica Developer:*
*Location: Santa Monica CA (1st preference to LOCALS TO CA)
*Duration: 1 Year*
* Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: *
Developer/ Support ETL resource works as per priorities and direction from
the technical lead/ project manager. Monitors ETL loads/ Informatica jobs
availability and reliability; investigates and resolves ETL issues and
provides necessary communications regarding progress, performance, issues
and risks. Responds to ETL loads/ job failure or data issues in a timely
manner. Works closely with GRC Business Analyst, users and report
development team in order to make sure the data is loaded in timely manner
and data is accurate and address any questions/ issues.
*Specific responsibilities include:*
• Code, test, debug, implement and document moderately complex programs.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program
code, and technical documentation.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and
• Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs
technical analysis and component delivery.
• Gathers information from existing systems, analyze program and time
requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and
justification for assigned tasks.
• Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving project/production
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
• Conducts quality assurance activities to ensure data integrity.
*Essential Experience and Knowledge: *
• Minimum 8-10 years experience designing and developing BI solutions using
Informatica 7.x/ 8.x
• Must have strong hold on writing complex queries using oracle
• Good understanding of Informatica client tools, must be able to develop
and test ETL mappings independently using Informatica/ Oracle
• Informatica certification is a plus
• Experience in performance tuning on slowly performing data loads/ ETLs
• Experience in Shell scripting – Unix, Linux.
• Must have knowledge of at least one job scheduler or Informatica job
• Experience on slowly changing dimensions and its implementation using
• Experience in performing audit on ETLs and validating source file data Vs
target table loads
• Experience in data modeling – Any industry standard data modeling tool.
• Mentor junior members of the Informatica team.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.