JD – below

Location – Richfield, MN. *(Candidate should be willing to relocate to MN)*

*Technical Architect*

·         Overall 6+ years’ experience in implementing large packaged CRM

·         Well versed with the overall technical architecture of MS CRM 4.0
and CRM 2011

·         Extensive knowledge and experience in architecting, developing,
implementing and integrating business solutions built with Microsoft
Dynamics CRM 4.0 and CRM 2011

·         Must have 4+ years hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 & 2011
design and development experience, specifically developing web services and
database applications using a variety of technologies, including C#, ASP.NET,
Javascript, SQL, and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and successfully
integrate with Dynamics CRM

·         Must have lead the design and development of at-least 2 Dynamics
CRM (4.0 or 2011) integration projects with legacy/in-house applications

·         Experience with deployment of Dynamics CRM solution on hand-held
devices preferred

·         Well versed with different versions of .NET Framework, C#
programming, CRM SDK, SQL Server 2005/2008

·         Experience in designing and deploying custom reports/Dashboards
with MSCRM 4.0/CRM 2011

·         Experience with advanced web development technologies used with
the XRM platform would be preferred, including REST, JSON, WCF,
Silverlight, oData, jQuery

·         Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in
leasing with stakeholders at all levels

 Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*