Dear Friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirements.

18 month contract, Des Moines.  Please send resume and rate.  Thanks.

·         8+ years of Java/J2EE end-to-end development experience;

·         iterative and agile SDLC.

·         J2EE design patterns

·         UI experience

·         Webservices – specifically business layer

·         SQL Development and performance tuning

·         Java EE 5, JSP, JavaScript, JMS, Hibernate , XML, XSD, XSLT,
Parsers, Spring, Struts and UML documentation.

·         Experience in various performance analysis and tuning techniques.

*Position: Java Architect
Location: Foster City, CA *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Deep understanding of services oriented architecture and Web Services and
REST APIs including Python, SQL, Agile and Jboss.
Be able to work with internal and external clients in an onsite-offshore
Must be excellent problem solver, creative thinker, and self-motivated
Technical Skills: .
6 - 12 years of overall experience in software industry experience in
building large, diverse and/or complex distributed technologies . Worked in
technical positions with globally distributed team to deliver turnkey,
innovative solutions in a fast paced environment.

Involved with creating large framework systems, on which many applications
are based . Successful track record with ability to design and develop J2EE
compliant enterprise applications that are robust, complex, scalable and
use advanced J2EE technologies (i.e. JNDI, JDBC, JMS, EJB, Servlet, JSP,
XML, SOAP, REST API, MQ) , Python, SQL, Agile and Jboss

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

* <>** ,*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*