Dear Friends,

Please find the resumes for the below given requirement

Remote QAD NETUI Developer

24 hrs/week

6+ months

Immediate Start

I need a QAD NETUI developer who knows the core QAD NETUI modules and can
effectively write 4GL programs ranging from database updates, debugging,
and monitoring. Candidate will be given a task, including a due date; they
can work whatever hours they like, as long as they complete the task by the
due date. Candidate must have experience with new QAD technologies/modules;
as well as knowledge of Optio DesignStudio and Openedge WebService.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

at ** <> and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience