This is a 5 month contract, looking to start ASAP.  Ideal candidates will
be in Wisconsin.

.Net Developer

Milwaukee, WI

Start – ASAP

End – End of year

Rate - Market

Strong VB.NET and some C# knowledge required

Some classic would be desired

Knowledge of automated testing (unit tests)

Strong SQL knowledge is required

Some DB2 is desired

Some UI experience is required

Understands and can adapt quickly to development methodologies (waterfall,
agile, iterative)

Knowledge of WCF

Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

* <>** ,*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*