How are you ?
Our direct client – EXCENTUS Corporation ,Dallas TX , is in need .
Key points while submitting resumes for all roles :
Visa copies would be required for H1B/EAD/GC/ profiles along with the
resumes, it’s IMPERATIVE.
Ø We are open to H1B transfer cases too.But will need the Visa copies as a
*Role : Quality Assurance Analyst*
*Client : EXCENTUS Corporation*
*Location : Dallas TX.*
*No of positions : 2*
*Locals only *
*Direct 1 F2F round*
*Duration : 12 months +*
*Rate : $45-50/hr on C2C or 1099*
*Job Description for Quality Assurance Analyst - CONTRACT * **
Excentus is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. The Quality Assurance
Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining the technical and
operational integrity of Excentus’ products and services. This individual
is accountable for performing quality assurance duties throughout the life
of a project by evaluating and testing information systems
products/services to ensure each are meeting company standards involving
quality, performance, accuracy and end-user requirements.
The candidate is expected to be a self-starter with a high ability to
quickly comprehend technical concepts, and willingness to take charge and
seek out answers even when given minimal instruction and guidance.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, as you will
be interfacing with developers, management and clients in a fast-paced,
dynamic, rapid-development environment. This includes working with internal
and external customers to create, develop, and execute test plans based on
the business directive and providing detailed defect analysis reports to
· Evaluate and test new or modified software products
· Provide breakdown of QA tasks and time estimates for sprint
· Participate and provide input in user stories estimation and
technical design review meetings
· Develop and document test strategy for sprints
· Develop, maintain, and execute manual test cases
· Indentify, analyze, and report test results
· Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
· Support the QA Automation Engineer by writing and/or editing test
cases and executing automated test suites
· Provide input in developing Quality Assurance standards
· Work in a highly collaborative environment with a team of QA
Engineers, software developers, project and product managers
· Required Skills & Knowledge:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or
Information Systems (Work experience/knowledge may override educational
· 3+ years Quality Assurance experience
· Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
methodologies (ie, waterfall, agile)
· Strong understanding of release management processes
· Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, standards,
and best practices
· Strong Black Box testing experience with complex and
· Understanding of database schemas and querying tools (ie, SQL)
· Understanding of programming language concepts with the ability
to write programs.
· MS Office suite – Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills.
· Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition
· Ability to think outside the box when writing test plans/test
· Steadfast focus on digging for software defects, and producing
highest quality deliverables.
· Ability to stage data and to understand the hardware and software
requirements for configuring test environments.
· Ability to concentrate on detail while understanding the big
· Ability to contribute in a team environment.
*Preferred Skills & Knowledge:*
· Knowledge of Electronic Marketing programs
· Knowledge of third party POS systems (IBM, NCR, Scan Master, etc).
· Knowledge of various communication protocols (RS232, 485, Current
Loop, VSAT, etc.)
· Knowledge of networking protocols (TCPIP, Frame Relay, etc.)
· Knowledge of Web Services/SOAP messaging and XML
· College/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred (Work
experience/knowledge may override educational requirements)
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.