Hello ,

How are you ?

Our direct client – EXCENTUS Corporation ,Dallas TX , is in need .

Key points while submitting resumes for all roles :

 Ø  Locals are preferred but non-locals are accepted too.

Ø  Visa copies  would be required for H1B/EAD/GC profiles along with the
resumes, it’s IMPERATIVE.

Ø  We are open to H1B transfer cases too.But will need the Visa copies as a

Ø  *Don’t waste time by sending resumes without visa proofs. OPT EAD
candidates strictly not entertained at this time.*

 *Role : Back end developer*

*Client : EXCENTUS Corporation*

*Location : Dallas TX*

*Locals preferred ,non locals are okay too.*

*No of positions : 4*

*Phone + F2F hire for Locals *

*Phone + Skype hire for non-locals *

*Duration : 12 months +*

*Rate : $65-75/hr on C2C (Flexible for superstar profiles)*

They need minimum of 9 years of experience.

 *Job Description for Senior Back-End Java Developer*

 Excentus is seeking a Senior Java Developer for help with design, develop,
unit testing and deployment of a multi-tiered fuel and retail
cross-marketing system. The candidate will be responsible for design,
development, testing and deployment of our distributed applications. The
candidate will also help with troubleshooting production issues and
adapting frameworks and industry best practices, executing unit and
performance testing, and coordinating these activities among the scrum
team. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the Quality
Assurance and Customer Support departments on research of and remedies for
software bugs and issues found during QA, beta, and production.

 *Required Skills & Knowledge:*

Ø  Minimum of 9 years in Java development

Ø  Strong analytical skills including troubleshooting

Ø  Good understanding of OO design and JEE, hibernate, EJB, XML, JMS and

Ø  Strong SQL knowledge/experience

Ø  Agile Development Methodology(Scrum)

Ø  Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently

Ø  Candidate must be a career-oriented individual with strong
communications and organizational skills.  Must have excellent oral and
written communication

 *Desired Skills & Knowledge:*

Ø  Experience with Linux, Websphere, Jboss and Oracle

Ø  Education BS or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar  | Senior-IT Recruiter |
Email: rath...@usmsystems.com
Phone: 703-349-2660