---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naresh Kumar <reks.nar...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Subject: BI/DW Project Manager || Tester w/ ICD-10 Testing exp
Send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
*Title: ICD-10 Testers*
*Location: Virginia Beach, VA*
*Duration: contract through the end of the year to start*
· Searching for strong Testers with solid recent experience, testing
ICD-10 and understanding the new code sets.
· Consultants need to have experience testing claims, as well as SQL
· No particular core admin system experience is required.
· Catalyst Solutions has an immediate need for 3 Test Consultants to
assist with their ICD-10 project.
· Consultants must have very good communications skills.
· Looking for consultants with ICD-10 testing experience.
· Direct healthcare experience from a claims perspective.
· Consultants who understand medical policy and claims.
*Title: BI/DW Project Manager*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 6 month contract to start*
· BI/DW PM that has payer experience working on provider data
· Stars and Hedis are quality measures related to Medicare/Medicaid
and the fact that he mentions risk adjustment and physician incentives
means they are measuring the effectiveness of the contracts they have put
in place with the providers so it looks like it is important that they have
the payer experience leading technical projects around the provider data
that’s crucial to their organization.
· These data capabilities are essential for the Medical
Economics/Analytics teams to provide strong data analytics to the Provider
Relations/Compliance/Provider Contracting departments.
· Also be looking for Agile experience and experience leading
project budgets of at least $1.5-3M.
· Must be a hands-on project manager, that has a thick skin and
willing to get their hands dirty.
· Generally operating in a strategic capacity, works with line
management to evaluate existing systems and/or end-user needs to design,
recommend, and assist in the implementation of complex system changes.
· Familiar with a broad range of healthcare-related business and/or
IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
· Creates value for an organization through the application of
knowledge, techniques, and assets to improve business performance.
· May involve providing objective appraisals where it is often
easier for an expert outsider to see the broader picture.
· Typically required to summarize and present findings to audiences
of various organizational levels.
· Engagements are typically no longer than 12 months.
· At least 5-7 years of experience in business and/or IT consulting
· Catalyst Solutions is currently seeking a BI/DW Project Manager.
· This Consultant will work independently within guidelines, be
responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing
application and system implementation projects using a formal project
· Additional responsibilities include facilitating status meetings
with project team members to collect % complete, remaining work, due dates,
issues, risks, etc.
· Excellent project management and consultative skills are a must.
Top Three Skills/Experience:
· Extensive Healthcare industry background, preferably STARs related.
· Extensive Project Management experience successfully delivering
large complex projects.
· Extensive IT Data warehousing experience.
· Prior experience managing project budgets ranging from $1.5M to
· Prior experience leading Information Technology (IT)
· Prior experience in healthcare or payer industry.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience in a delivery or consulting
role leading Information Management related initiatives (system
integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, or similar) is required.
· Prior experience leading large and complex technology integration
initiatives is a must.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written
· Utilizes solid knowledge of the Project Management Institute's
standards and terminology.
· Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise.
· Knowledge and understanding of the ETL Lifecycle
· Experience working with and managing 3rd party vendors on Project
· Proven competence in analyzing business needs and working with
cross functional (technical & non-technical) teams to deliver enterprise
· Experience leading a matrix project team to define, establish, and
ensure completion of all program milestones while adhering to timelines and
· Proven experience managing projects at various levels of
complexity using different Project Management Methodologies
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Software development
· Extensive experience in creating and managing detailed project
plans for small to high complexity projects.
· Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate
to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Prior experience leading cross-functional teams of more than 15
resources which may consist of employees, contractors, and consulting
· Identifies resources needed and assigns individual
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
· Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
· Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored
· Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
· Prior experience delivering initiatives utilizing agile project
· Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
· PMP certification is a plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.