We have a Sharepoint/C# position in Richmond, VA for a 12 months contract
***personal interview required*
Senior SharePoint designer with demonstrable full cycle SDLC experience
Required SharePoint Skills:
• A minimum of 3 + years of experience in developing solutions
for the SharePoint 2010 platform:
• Custom web parts
• Event handlers
• External lists & BCS
• SharePoint lists definitions, Content Types and Site
• Master page and CSS
• Proven experience in the development and deployment of
InfoPath 2010 forms
• Solid experience developing custom SharePoint 2010 workflows
using SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
• Solid knowledge of Power Shell to administer a SharePoint
farm and deploy solutions
• Experience integrating web parts, enterprise search, business
workflows and business intelligence into SharePoint implementations.
• Must possess demonstrable in-depth understanding of the ECM
capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• K2 Black pearl experience a plus
• Ability to provide technical leadership, covering analysis,
design, configuration, and deployment of Microsoft SharePoint and related
technologies (e.g. SQL Server, AD).
• Leadership and architecture experience and skills:
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Understanding of business requirements and process analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all
levels of business both verbally and in writing.
• Creation and documentation of logical, data and physical
architectures using Microsoft SharePoint and Office System based solutions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good problem solving and logical skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
If your skill set match the above requirement, please email us your latest
resume in word format with the following details (Applications without the
following information will not be pursued):
Current Hourly Rate:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates (C2C, 1099, w2):
Availability to start:
Current location (City & State):
Availability for interview (Dates & Time):
Willing to relocate/travel:
Skype ID (for web-cam interview):
Project completed (Yes/ No):
*Thanks and Regards*
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
* **ab...@baisys.com* <ab...@baisys.com> ** *510-995-7159*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.