Hope you are doing great !
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.
*POSITION TITLE : Sr. Data Analyst*
*# OF ROLES OPEN : 2*
*Duration : Long term contract*
*Start and End Date : Immediately*
*Location : Miami Florida*
*Work Status : GC/ Citizens*
*Interview Process : Phone and Face to Face*
*Job Description and Responsibilities:*
*Position Summary: *
The Senior Data-Business Analyst’s role is to define, analyze and document
processes by which data is imported into or exported from production
systems and databases, to facilitate business analytics and reporting for
internal and external clients. The Senior Data Analyst Serves as the
conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers)
and the development team through which data and reporting requirements
· Analyzes new requests for data and reporting, work with business
to elicit and document business requirements for handoff to technical teams.
· Drives and challenges business units on innovative ways to
successfully utilize data and related tools to advance business
· Engages in design discussions and design review sessions with
technical teams to include definition of dashboard/reporting solutions,
self-service analytics models, physical/logical data model, and ETL rules.
· Maintain documentation on metadata, data flows, data lineage, as
well as project related and functional documentation.
· Analyze, understand, and document the flow of information between
applications, databases, and third party (client/vendor) systems for data
· Provide subject matter expertise on business or project use of
data and educate on data models, metadata and standards.
· Provide leadership and training to lower level professional
· Work with business to prepare test plans and engage in all phases
of testing with business and technical teams on projects and enhancements.
· Partner with business for enabling self service analytics and
reporting and provide support in creating reports.
· Engage in Data Governance process and work with business to
foster data governance principles.
· Assures appropriate Data Quality requirements are in place to
meet business objectives.
· Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to
establish the data strategy vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability
and performance needs.
· Adheres to and utilizes established enterprise-wide data
· Executes and promotes the Data Management Strategy.
· Communicate with business on any service level interruptions
related to data deliverables or reporting and/or plans for upgrades,
patches, outages, etc. associated with data and reporting tools.
· Provides after-hours support evenings / weekends / holidays as
· Performs tasks outside of specific responsibilities as directed
· 3-5 years experience working as a data analyst leveraging
Business Intelligence tools in a centralized data warehouse environment.
· 3-5 years hands-on experience working with SQL.
· 4 year degree or equivalent work experience with at least 5 or
more years progressive responsibility professional level experience.
· Experience working with Teradata v.12 or v.13 or other RDMS is a
· 1-3 years experience working with Cognos v. 8.3 or 8.4 (Query
Studio, Reports Studio, Analysis Studio) is a plus.
· Ability to query various database platforms to extract required
· Ability to conduct research for data and reporting issues as
· Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
TTS Solutions, Inc - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
Desk: 512-333-1612 Ext: 215
E-Mail : sant...@ttssolutionsusa.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: TTS Logo]
*This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This
e-mail may contain viruses. TTS has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. TTS reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
TTS e-mail system.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.