Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE @ Augusta,
Maine. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Augusta, Maine *

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract *

* *

*Primary Skills: Middleware - 3-5 yrs; Oracle Technical Edge - Fusion
Middleware *

* *

*Job Description: *

 *Position Functions or Responsibilities: *

-Strong Oracle Fusion Middleware experience

-Work will focus on the upgrade to Oracle 11g for the Automated Client
Eligibility System and will include set-up, administration and management
of the Oracle Fusion Middleware (server) environment.

 Basic Qualifications:

 2 years - Experience setting up and managing and Oracle Fusion Server

1 year - Oracle 11g

2 years - Oracle Technical Edge - Fusion Middleware

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*