Title: DB2 LUV DBA
Location: New York
Length: 6 Months+
• Design and maintain data elements and the database(s) for all
• Coordinate data between the HBE and the HUB
• Monitor database performance and perform database
reorganization as needed
• Develop database utilities and automated reporting
• Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency
• Oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and
• At least five (5) years’ experience as a Data Administrator
with the proposed RDMS (DB2 LUW).
• At least three (3) years’ experience as a Data Administrator
in an Insurance System or large-scale integrated healthcare claims
processing system in the proposed database software
• At least three (3) years’ experience with an insurance
systems data model.
• At least three (3) years’ experience with the proposed data
modeling COTS product (Cognos)
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.