Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL CONSULTANT @
Seymour, Indiana.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Seymour, Indiana*

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Plus Contract*

*Primary Skills: Oracle Apps Technical 5+yrs*

*Job Description:*

Functional and Development skill for basic oracle EBS package using oracle
developer/report tools.

*Position Responsibilities:*

Design/Develop Oracle EBS report/customized function as
implementation/improvement project member

Support Oracle EBS implementation project.

Change Oracle EBS setup

Provide weekly reports on individual projects and tasks.

Ensure project activity are compliant with J-SOX and security policies

Communicate and cooperate Oracle support team.

Other tasks and duties as assigned.

*Job Requirement:*

-Functional and Development skill for basic *Oracle* *EBS package *using
oracle developer/report tools.

-Require knowledge of oracle EBS basic table structure like* ITEM Master,
AP Invoice, AR Invoice, GL journal, Purchasing Order, Sales Order *and*

-Report development skill with oracle EBS package (especially finance
module like* GL, AP, AR* ) using discoverer and OBIEE.

*Beneficial Skills and Experience :*

*-*Working experience with Automotive industry.

-Working experience with system implementation project.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*