Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr Business Analyst & **.NET
Developer** @ Boston, MA.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

*Title : Sr Business Analyst*

*Location : Boston, MA*

*Duration : 10 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

 *Job Description:*

 *Key Activities:*

 -Elicit, gather and prioritize requirements using interviews, document
analysis, and requirements meetings with Business Users, Subject Matter
Expert and Development.

-Confirm and document requirements for the Child Care Financial Assistance

-Analyze legacy applications to identify and document complex business and
technical requirements to solve customer business needs in a cost effective

-Responsible for reporting status of business analysis deliverables and
issues to Project Manager.

-Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and
external customers) and the software development team through which
requirements flow.

-Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the
technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance

-Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support

-Creating end user support materials, including online help, frequently
asked questions, training materials, and more.

-Simulating or recreating user problems to resolve reported application

 *Required Skills and Experience:*

-Proficient in all phases of a test life cycle from test planning, test
case creation, to defect tracking and managing the defect life cycle.

-Possess and practice a consistent attention to detail.

-Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.

-Possess strong analytical skills.

-Experience in developing use cases, use case diagrams, work flow diagrams,
data flow diagrams, flowcharts, screen and report prototypes.

-Expertise in creation of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cases covering
different business, functional and non-functional test scenarios and
creation of expected test results and UAT execution including defect
tracking and resolution.

-Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to identify where
problems are occurring and the drive to seek out more information to solve
the problem.

-Ability to work in a team environment with technical and business

-Overall high degree of professionalism.

-Experience with business rules elicitation, documentation and

 *Preferred Skills and Experience*

-Experience working with prototyping tools (iRISE).

-Experience working with business log/rules engines.

 *Education Required:*

-Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of 5 years work experience

*Title : .NET Developer *

*Location : Boston, MA *

*Duration : 10 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

*Job Requirements: *

*Required Skills and Experience: *

-Expert level experience in* ASP.NET web development, MVC framework*preferred.

-Significant experience in Web Development using *C#, JQuery and AJAX *

-Familiarity with *transact* *SQL* and relational databases specifically *SQL
Server 2008 *

-Familiarity with deploying and configuring Web Application in Internet
Information Server (IIS)

-Familiarity with Windows Microsoft operating systems

-Strong Object Oriented design and development background

-Experience working with in a large project team on Enterprise Level
Development: *.NET, XML, WCF *

*Preferred Skills and Experience: *

-Experience with .NET Framework 3 and higher.

-5+ years of hands-on experience as an ASP.net developer using associated
tools and technologies (Visual Studio, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, ADO,
COM and ODBC) with Microsoft IIS on Windows server platforms.

-Experience writing web applications to predefined UI and coding standards.

-Experience writing data-driven web applications for MS SQL.

-Experience maintaining and handling performance issues for data-driven web

-Experience using web services to pass data between mixed environments.

-Experience writing complex SQL queries for both MS SQL.

-Ability to review/proof all code to ensure error-free functionality within
all targeted browsers.

-Good understanding of page flow, user interface design and navigation

-Excellent oral and written communication skills required.

-Ability to meet scheduled delivery dates as defined by the project

*Education Required: *

-Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of 5 years work experience

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the