Title: Senior Level Network Engineer
Location: NYC, NY
Length: 1 Year+
Design, configure, and implement changes on the State Street Global
Exchange/Currenex global ECN network. Global Enterprise experience a MUST.
Engineering tasks will include:
- Provide high level designs and design packages for OSPF/BGP, within the
enterprise network and external connectivity with vendors, clients, and
internet. Candidate must understand the requirements and security in
building external vendor networks.
- Interact with vendors and define connectivity requirements. Must work w/
vendors network team to solve any connectivity/security issues.
- Define network connectivity requirements and present a cohesive design
and implementation plan to upper management.
- Create and maintain status reports for management, utilizing visual aids
when necessary (Visio documentation for management and engineering).
- Strong understanding of routing protocols, clear knowledge of advanced
network designs, must be able to supply various resilient connectivity
solutions (candidate must understand the concept of diverse paths for
redundant links and disaster recovery).
- Enterprise Level BGP and OSPF Integration with a clear understanding of
BGP route reflectors. Candidate must be proficient with working with BGP
- Candidate's level needs to be able to look at a configuration and
determine if it will work before it is deployed. The candidate must be able
to understand the implications of the network changes to be implemented.
- Need to be able to resolve complex network issues, such as routing loops,
complex BGP & OSPF routing issues, etc.
- Enterprise wide expertise, from Multi-Homed Internet to Multi-Link
Private lines to vendors.
- Also demonstrate extensive LAN experience and a good understanding of all
levels of OSI. The candidate must be able to explain, understand and
implement spanning tree and how it relates to L2/L3 networking.
- Fortinet Firewall engineering and administration
- F5 Load balancer engineering and administration
- Should understand security and TCP/IP flow troubleshooting
- Proficiency on Linux OS and file management
- Perl or other script skills is a plus.
BGP - path determination, configuration/theory/troubleshooting OSPF - LSAs,
Stub/totally stub/nssa, configuration/theory/troubleshooting Multicast -
sparse/dense, IGMP, CGMP, configuration/theory NAT - configuration
Spanning-tree - phases, tools, udld, configuration/theory/troubleshooting
QOS & queueing T1, T3, OCx, Ethernet Equipment - Brocade, Juniper, Cisco,
F5, Fortinet Soft Skills Strong analytic, interpersonal and communication
skills are required Advance troubleshooting skills Proven problem solving
abilities Proven leadership abilities Strong project management skills
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.