*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position : Informatica Developer
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Duration: 6-9 Months Contract To Hire

This opportunity is here in Omaha, Nebraska.
9 month contract to hire
This person would need to be a US Citizen, have their EAD or Green Card
We need a strong informatica developer.

Technical requirements:
Senior Informatica Developer with 5+ years of solid Informatica development
Version 9 experience
Position Breakdown: 20% Design, 60% Development, 20% Collaboration
Knowledge of Informatica data and business quality, best practices
Excellent Communication Skills
Project Info: Data Integration Project
Building an operation data store from ground up. Will work closely with
client vendor who has an onshore and offshore team supporting this project.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com