*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox?compose=new>

Position : Business Analyst with Security Master Experience
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6 Months Contract To Hire
NO H1B

We are looking for a BA that:
Strong written and verbal skills
Reference Data Experience (Security Master Operations)
Experience with Back Office Operations team dealing with Reference Data
Experience with mapping external data vendor files (Bloomberg, IDC,
Reuters, S&P, Moody’s)
Data Analysis experience is a plus (SQL, Data Modeling)

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com