*Hello,
*

*Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.*

*I can be reached via emai*l: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net or phone**:* *
732-835-0098***

* *

*Java Developer*

*Bloomington, MN*

*Duration: 12mos*

*Interview Method: Skype*

Ideal candidates will have primarily server *side development experience
with UI development capabilities*, preferably working with *GWT*.****

**·        **2-7 years development experience****

**·        **Experienced with server-side java technologies: J2EE, Spring,
JPA, JDBC , ORM tools (Hibernate), JMS, web services, XML, XSLT, XML Schema*
***

**·        **Familiar with Enterprise Integration Patterns****

**·        **Comfortable using Eclipse, JUnit and Ant****

**·        **Working knowledge of system design principles****

**·        **Must be familiar with and experienced in the use of: Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies,****

* *

*Jr. Java Interface Developers(2) *

*1-2 years*

*Trenton, NJ*

*$40/hr max*

*Phone then Skype*

*Interface Developer JAVA – skill set:*

   - Worked on MVC using standard J2EE frameworks****
   - Experience on performance tuning****
   - Delivering multiple, complex end-to-end business solutions****
   - Good understanding of Social Enterprise Management (SEM) and Curam
   Enterprise Framework****
   - Experience as a Curam Developer ****
   - Extensive technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of
   web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML,
   XSL, Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards
   (SOAP and WSDL)****
   - Experience with IBM Websphere 7.X****
   - Experience with Oracle, and Subversion****
   - Extensive working experience in developing in an tiered
   application/web-based object oriented environment using J2EE, JDBC,
   Multithreading, PL/SQL and Oracle****
   - Extensive working experience in problem analysis and resolution
   determination of complex problems in a network environment****
   - Ability to work independently or with a team to develop maintains
   applications in a multi-tier environment.****
   - Extensive working experience in systems integration in an Agile
   environment****
   - Good understanding of Social Enterprise Management (SEM) ****
   - Understanding of Curam Enterprise Framework is a PLUS

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  ***

*Direct:732-835-0098  GTalk:maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

* *

** **