Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for* SAP SD (IS Retail) Consultant @
Bellevue, WA.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Title : SAP SD (IS Retail) Consultant*

*Location : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract*

*Primary Skills: SAP - Sales & Distribution (SD) - 5 yrs*

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for upgrade exp on *IS retail.*

They need someone who has done *IS Retail upgrade *from* 4.7 to ECC 6.0 .*

Someone who was involved moving from ITS screen to *webdnypros*.

*Senior SAP Retail/SD Consultant* with minimum *8-10 years experience.*

Hands-on experience with technical support and configuration of the SD
module through full cycle implementations.

Knowledge of *Retail* *Pricing* and *Promotions*.

Experience in cross-functional integration of *SD* with *other* *modules*.

Proficiency in creating *Customer Master Data *and* Material Master Data *and
Customer-Material Records.

*Job Requirement:*

*SAP SD - 4 yrs*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*