Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*Must be on my W2 due to client contract.*
Location: Loveland, OH
Duration: 11 months, possible contract-to-hire
- Must be US Citizens or Green Card holder
- Position located in Loveland, OH – 100% onsite
- Next Generation Java Developer
- Develops, maintains dynamic object oriented eCommerce application code
with a strong emphasis on J2EE architectures and patterns.
- Participates in requirements gathering and design sessions and creates
robust application designs.
- Defines, designs, develops, and delivers product extensions,
interfaces, applications and data conversion modules for reliability,
scalability, manageability, performance and re-use.
- Creates design documents and use cases following SCI methodology.
- Participates in the overall solution testing. Create and executes test
cases for the core application, application processing logic,
extensibility, user interfaces, and integrations.
- Setup application environments (e.g., Dev, Test, QA).
- Support (3rd level) and troubleshoot problems with existing
- Reports own progress towards project goals as required by project
- Escalates exceptions quickly to the Project Manager or Program Manager.
- Report time and expenses accurately and on-time.
- Flexible to work with a team distributed globally
*Nice to have:*
- Achieves detailed understanding of the Sterling Commerce product
framework and services methodology and apply within customer implementation
- Configures Sterling Commerce products to meet customer’s business
*Skills and competencies:*
- A minimum of 3+ years software engineering development experience, 5
years of which are Java/J2ee specific, is required.
- Expert experience in other Java technologies including Servlets 2.3,
Struts 1.3/2.0,JSP 2.0, JDBC, Core Java, Struts/Tiles, Swing and other J2EE
technologies; and familiarity with XML, XSD, and XSL.
- Other object oriented design experience, experience applying design
patterns and UML familiarity is essential.
AJAX, XHTML, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML/DOM.
- Experience with XML and Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc),
Application server experience (BEA WebLogic), and Configuration
Management/source control tools (Borland Star Team).
- Familiarity with queuing systems (e.g. MQ Series, JMS, Oracle 11.01
- RDBMS Oracle strongly preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, issue resolution
capabilities; meticulous and methodical
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.