*Please share the resumes for the following requirement*
sharepoint architect developer---------camden nj 7+ months*
*sr. web architect *with experience developing commericial software within
the .net framework and C# with specific experience in SharePoint
development. This role reports to the manager of a global service area
delivering applications on top SharePoint, SQL Server and cloud services
including Azure and AWS.
The Sr. Web Architect is responsible for the following leading these
- Release management process including designing and establishing good
practice around branching and merging; Code review.
- Managing code/application hand off between external vendors, our SDLC,
internal customers and our tools and platforms.
- Lead refactoring of SharePoint 2010 solutions to SharePoint 2013+
- Setting direction and lead the modification of current development
standards, patterns and practices for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- Implementation of robust source management solution using Team Foundation
Server, and an associated on-boarding process for vendors/partners whom we
will federate our TFS environment
- Production application support for 10+ custom .net and SharePoint
- Agile project methodology; support and interface with the ScrumMaster and
Product Owner while leading the development team.
10 years of experience in software and web application development in
growing leadership across career. Specific experience with SharePoint
development, knowledge of sandbox solutions, building and maintaining
WSP’s, working with the client object model including with JS via
EMCAScript and jquery. In depth architecture knowledge of the SharePoint
platform end to end. Understands SharePoint workflow and InfoPath including
leveraging declarative vs programmatic approaches and hybrids.
- Core skills leveraging patterns such as MVC and development in .net, C#
building from java, vb, vb.net and C. Knowledge of nhibernate and entity
- Applied and cross-domain knowledge in secure coding practices,
architecture, and databases such as SQL and Oracle.
- Knows Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) inside and out.
- Understands master pages, page layouts and css in the context of
Microsoft centric content management systems (CMS) and can apply this to
SharePoint 2010 including designing custom XSLT
- Has supported integration and development in an enterprise environment
with SPS 2001, SPS 2003, MOSS 2007, or SharePoint 2010 or WSS/Foundation.
- Has experience with Claims based authentication, ADFS, SSO technologies,
Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server
- Ability to leverage client side techniques including ajax, json, jquery
and js to get around limitations of sandbox models with limited or very low
trust platforms for custom code (ie: cloud platforms).
- Understanding of SOA, orchestration, web service end point creation and
integration to legacy API’s, Brokers, Buses ESB’s and other patterns or
practices that can be applied to accomplish similar goals
- Experience in intranets, portals and commercial systems such as
- Highly adept and execution ready for providing branching and merging
guidance to team and vendors.
- Performs code review to ensure architectural patterns and other practices
- Runs the release management process across 10 or more custom
- Great communication, project management and estimation skills to keep
management informed, vendors on track and employees coached to accomplish
tactical and strategic goals.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.