*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr. C++
Developer*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position  : Sr. C++ Developer
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 2 + months

Main duties and responsibilities:*

The developer will need to work with other developers on the project and
create a code base in C++ that enables 9 USB cameras (USB 3.0) to talk to a
CPU. This connectivity between the cameras and the CPU will allow the
experience to auto-detect the height of a person when they approach the
mirror.

*Requirements:*
Very strong C++ development skills - Between 8 and 10 years

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs