Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *.Net Developer @ Boston, MA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : .Net Developer *

*Location : Boston, MA *

*Duration : 10 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

*Job Requirements: *

*Required Skills and Experience: *

-Expert level experience in *ASP.NET web development, MVC framework *preferred.

-Significant experience in Web Development using* C#, JQuery *and* AJAX *

-Familiarity with transact SQL and relational databases specifically *SQL
Server 2008 *

-Familiarity with deploying and configuring Web Application in Internet
Information Server *(IIS)*

-Familiarity with Windows Microsoft operating systems

-Strong Object Oriented design and development background

-Experience working with in a large project team on Enterprise Level
Development: *.NET, XML, WCF *

 *Preferred Skills and Experience: *

-Experience with .NET Framework 3 and higher.

-5+ years of hands-on experience as an ASP.net developer using associated
tools and technologies (Visual Studio, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, ADO,
COM and ODBC) with Microsoft IIS on Windows server platforms.

-Experience writing web applications to predefined UI and coding standards.

-Experience writing data-driven web applications for MS SQL.

-Experience maintaining and handling performance issues for data-driven web

-Experience using web services to pass data between mixed environments.

-Experience writing complex SQL queries for both MS SQL.

-Ability to review/proof all code to ensure error-free functionality within
all targeted browsers.

-Good understanding of page flow, user interface design and navigation

-Excellent oral and written communication skills required.

-Ability to meet scheduled delivery dates as defined by the project

 *Education Required: *

-Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of 5 years work experience

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the