Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *C/JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPER @
Phoenix, Arizona. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : C/JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPER *

*Location : Phoenix, Arizona *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

*Job Description: *

-Need candidates who can come for in-person interview

-Good at *C *and *Java*

-3-5 yrs of Development experience

-Proficient in *memory* *manipulation* (*malloc*, *linked* *list* etc.,)

-*Product* *Development* *experience* is a Plus

-*Hospitality* and *Travel* *experience* is a Plus

 *Job Requirement: *

-Minimum 3 years experience in *C*.

-Minimum 3 years experience in *Java – J2EE*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*