*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: sa...@tamvid.net/ 781 352 7353*

*

*Hello,
*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. we are  looking for *Sr. C++
Developer*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position  : Sr. C++ Developer*

*Location : Boston, MA*

*Duration : 2 + months*

* *

*Main duties and responsibilities:*

The developer will need to work with other developers on the project and
create a code base in C++ that enables 9 USB cameras (USB 3.0) to talk to a
CPU. This connectivity between the cameras and the CPU will allow the
experience to auto-detect the height of a person when they approach the
mirror.

*Requirements:*

Very strong C++ development skills - Between 8 and 10 years