Please reply at*
**chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>
**
Unix/Linux administration
Northern, NJ
5 month contract to Hire

*Here is what I am looking in a candidate -*

Redhat Linux – Expert Level
Oracle RAC – Jr/mid level
Oracle database – Jr/mid level

*Must-haves*
5-7 years Enterprise level Unix/Linux administration experience
Knowledge of working within a Oracle EBS environment
Excellent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience (RHEL)
Strong Scripting Skills (Perl, Shell, Bash)
Excellent Administrative & operational support experience (installation,
configuration,
server builds, maintainenance and monitoring of Linux based systems)
Ability to proactively resolve common Unix/Linux errors
Excellent overall troubleshooting skils
Ability to communicate with end users and vendors

*Plusses*
Virtualization Experience (VMWare)
Oracle Database experience (ability to write a strong SQL query)

*Role*
This person will be involved in the clients large Oracle EBS R12 Upgrade.
They should have knowledge working in an Oracle EBS environment