Please respond to

*Job Title: QA Performance Test Lead*

*Location:  San Fransisco, CA*

*Duration:  6+ months*

*Client:      CSC*

Client is looking for  QA Test Lead 10+ years of Experience.

Exp: Unix, SQL experience, Load Runner, 10 years experience managing a 20
testing team,  Exp is must.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Sandeep Reddy*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email  : *

*Direct :  732-231-2310*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed