*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO:kav...@tamvid.net/ sa...@tamvid.net*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr.Teamsite
Developer And JavaScript iPhone/iPad Dev* . Please let us know if you would
be interested for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated

*1)Position: Sr. Teamsite Developer*
*  Location: Framingham, MA*
*  Duration: 2 -3 months*
* *
*Skill and Role Summary:*
Senior Teamsite developer(s) to gather, analyze requirements,
create/update/manage new and existing content Templates and modules. MUST
have Teamsite 7.x experience with hands-on experience with Workflows /Open
Deploy & Data Deploy/SitePublisher/LiveSite .
* *
*Main duties and responsibilities:*
·         Analysis and requirement gathering
·         Prepare Design Documents and Estimates
·         Design content model based on requirements
·         Install and configure Teamsite, Opendeploy, DataDeploy and
associated applications
·         Develop Teamsite templates using SitePublisher – XML/XSLT
experience preferred
·         Develop Teamsite Workflows
·         Develop Opendeploy and Datadeploy scripts
·         Co-ordinate with offshore if needed
* *
·         Interwoven (7.x) Experience – 6+ years – Installation,
configuration etc.
·         Open Deploy & Data Deploy
·         SitePublisher
·         Oracle (Basic Knowledge)

*Nice to have:*
·         Java
·         CGI/Perl
·         JavaScript
·         XML/XSL
·         HTML

*2) Position:JavaScript iPhone/iPad Dev*
*   Location: Chicago*
*   Duration: 5-6 months*

*Prefer Locals*
*Need strong  object oriented Javascript / MVC / Backbone, Angular, jQuery
experienced iPhone / iPad developers. *
* *
*Nice to have: *appcelerator/titanium knowledge.

* *

Saroj Nayak

Technical Recruiter

100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366

Direct:781 352 7353

E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net

Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs*<http://www.tamvid.com/jobs>