Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Senior Functional Oracle SCM
Consultant @ Greater Boston, MA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Senior Functional Oracle SCM Consultant*

*Location : Greater Boston, MA*

*Duration : 5 Months Plus Contract*

 *Job Requirements:*

 Seeking Functional Oracle SCM Consultant for a 5+ month contract
engagement in the Greater Boston, MA area. The resource selected will be a
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant who can assist with the support of the SCM
modules on version R12.1.3 The candidate will have knowledge around the
following modules in R12; Order to Cash, INV, BOM, OM and Purchasing. This
role is more of a Business Analyst position, where the resource will assist
in the administration, trouble shooting, and be able to solve the tickets
as well as provide some enhancements if required. Furthermore the client
environment is that of a Contract Manufacturer, therefore if the resource
has prior Manufacturing industry experience that is preferred.

 *To Qualify:*

8 - 10 years of *Oracle Functional Consulting experience*

7+ years of *Oracle* *SCM*

Relevant and recent experience with Oracle R12.1.3 at minimum 2 projects

Strong working knowledge of the following modules: *SCM, Order to Cash,
INV, BOM, OM & Purchasing in R12*

Highly Desired *Agile* *integration* experience

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.