Please send resumes to *sant...@ttssolutionsusa.com*
*Sr. PL/SQL Developer*
*2 open roles*
*Location: Lake Oswego, OR *
Basic Required Qualifications:
· A Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
· 6 Years’ experience in design, analysis, development, testing, and
implementation of Oracle PL/SQL
· 4 years’ experience working in a Java/J2EE environment.
· Knowledge of SOAP based web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, and
· 2 years’ experience in SOA
· 3 years’ experience in Shell Scripting and Unix environment
· 1 year of Informatica (hands on experience is a large plus)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player,
ability to work under changing requirements.
· Knowledge or experience in waterfall, Agile / SCRUM, and/or
Extreme Programming development methodologies.
· Knowledge of RUP and/or UML is a plus.
· Health Care and Claims is a large plus.
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
· Thorough understanding of object oriented design and programming.
· Experience with automated unit testing.
· Experience with automated build processes.
· Experience with clustered solutions at both the application and
· Develop and maintain software for the ClaimsConnect solution.
· Analyze and review business, functional and high-level technical
· Create and support detailed project estimates and project work
· Plan, participate, and lead code reviews for changes and
enhancements that ensure standards compliance and systems interoperability.
· Create test plans for module-level integration and
· Identify code support issues, action resolutions, and provide
technical assistance for moderately complex problems.
· Prepare and package production-ready code modules for staging.
· Rapidly learn and apply new technologies.
· Effectively communicate with other Developers, Business Analysts,
Project Managers, Quality Control, and across other technology team
· Commit to a mindset of quality and continuous improvement
TTS Solutions, Inc - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
Desk: 512-333-1612 Ext: 215
E-Mail : sant...@ttssolutionsusa.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: TTS Logo]
*This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This
e-mail may contain viruses. TTS has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. TTS reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
TTS e-mail system.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.