*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*

*Title: Performance Test Lead (Onsite)*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client: CSC*

·         At least 7 years of IT experience with min of 5 years into
performance testing

·         Has lead teams

·         Has considerable onsite exposure with good communication skills

·         Very good working experience with load generation tools HP
LoadRunner and *Silk Performer*

·         Hands on with performance monitoring tools like Sitescope,
Introscope, Perfmon; Unix based shell scripts for monitoring

·         Hands on experience with J2EE / .Net applications; Oracle / MS
SQL database, SAP and Oracle EBS

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed