My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Application Tester

Location: Teterboro, NJ

Length: 6 Months+

5-Member team occasional Consultant or two

Application Administration, Testing, JSP Web-enabled CICS Transaction on
the zOS

Siebel 8 Administration and User Support

Summary of minimal requirements

Role roughly: part time Applications Tester (70%) Siebel Admin (20%), User
Support (10%)

Application Testing

4 Years

Siebel Call Center Administration Experience

Would be a lead contender

1 years

Mainframe Experience

Nice to have

Mainframe Web-enabling Experience

Nice to have

2 years

1 year

1 year

Nice to have

.NET framework

Nice to have

Knowledge of Portal/Content Management Technology

Nice to have

9 out of 10

Perfect candidate is a self-starter with Server Administration (back-up for
primary Siebel Admin) and User Support (Functional and User Support)
experience that has been an Application Tester.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.