Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *COGNOS DEVELOPER @ Plainsboro, NJ. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Plainsboro, NJ *

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract *

* *

* **** Only Citizens/GC's Can Apply*****

 *Job Description: *

 The candidate for the above captioned position should exhibit the
following requirements:-

-5+years of technical development experience with *Cognos* *reports*

-*EDI* *experience* a must

-Good communication skills.

 Job Requirements:

-Minimum 5 years experience with *Cognos*

-Minimum 5 years experience with *Oracle Apps Technical – EDI*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*