*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *.Net Developer*.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*In-person is mandatory.*

*Position  : .Net Developer
Location : NY
Duration : 3-6 months*
Skills: *
Senior .NET Developer with some application support experience.
Exposure to full SDLC, experience in SQL, PL/SQL,  and .NET  Strong
ASP.NET, Javascript and WCF experience
Good support experience.
Need to start asap.
Need financial domain exp.*

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs