*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *SQL DBA*.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*  Position  : SQL DBA*
*  Location : Nashua, Southern NH*
*  Duration : 3-6 months CTH*
*Need G.C.  / Citizens*
* *

·        Analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation
involved with the system development life cycle.
·        Interpretation of business specifications, and writing of
technical design specifications to include diagrams, database table
definitions, scripts, packages, and jobs.
·        Maintenance and support of production business applications and
system integrations.

Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:

·        5+ years’ experience SQL Server 2005/2008
·        Experience in performance tuning database applications including
indexing, with ability to interpret execution plans.
·        Experience maintaining complex database applications
·        SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and
design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes,

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs