Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Lead Oracle Functional HCM
consultant w/ specific Canadian Payroll Exp @ Edmonton, Canada. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Lead Oracle Functional HCM consultant w/ specific Canadian
Payroll Exp *

*Location : Edmonton, Canada *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Employment Status: Candidates should be Canadian citizens or those
authorized to work in Canada

 Seeking a talented Lead Oracle Functional HCM consultant with specific
Canadian Payroll experience for a 6+ month project in Edmonton, Canada. The
candidate should have a successful track record working with Oracle HRMS
(HCM) modules and prior related business experience. The resource selected
must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal
skills. The consultant will be tasked to work with our client to understand
& document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle
Application functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible
for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business
process flows. Candidates with prior experience leading Oracle HRMS
implementations and specific skill set of Canadian payroll will receive the
highest priority.

 *To Qualify: *

-10+ years of functional experience with the business processes in *HR
modules* with an emphasis on the *Payroll* *module* and *Canadian* *payroll*
*experience*

-Extensive implementation/upgrade knowledge for *Oracle* *HRMS* and *Payroll
* in *R12* *environment*

-Several years of experience working with as many as possible of: *HR Core,
Advanced Benefits, Self Service, OTL, Payroll, Compensation Workbench *and*/
*or* iRecruitment *

-Strong written and oral communication skills

-Strong interpersonal skills

-Ability to work well in a team environment

-Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities

-Keen attention to detail

-Previous *implementation lead experience *is a plus

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.