*ETL Developer in Detroit MI, Skype Interview, GC/Citizens preferred *
*Duration: 6 months*
* **Top Three Skills/Experience*
- Strong SQL skill set
- Extensive experience in ETL and Data Warehouse testing
- Extensive Experience in SQL server 2008 platform.
- Extensive ETL experience.
- Expertise in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design, Data
migration, and Business intelligence solutions.
- Prior Health Care industry experience is a must.
- Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentations to
senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find successful
resolutions for moderate to complex issues, escalating those that require
management involvement, when necessary.
- Experience in Data centric testing. Should be able to verify data
loaded in tables as per the algorithms
- Must able to understand Data transformation rules, and able to
validate principal totals.
- Experience in testing data warehousing applications.
- Expertise in processing data available in Flat Files and Relational
- Create processes to ensure the data quality of the information
- Write and troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Extensive hands-on experience on writing excel macros.
- Extracting data from tables and formatting and dumping in files for
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required.
- Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.